Job Posting for HUB Care Coordinator (Updated 9/14/20)
San Juan County LTC Care Coordination Network
Job Title: HUB Care Coordinator
Job Status: Full-time Employment
Reports To: Program Director
The Regional HUB Care Coordinator will be responsible for recruiting, training, and supervising a team of community care coordinators who will provide coordinating team-based care to provide long-term care services to individuals, through effective partnerships with patients, their caregivers/ families, community resources, and their physician. The specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Recruitment and training of Community Care Coordinators to assess patient and caregivers’ unmet health and social needs via Pathways
- Monitor the patients progress along the Pathways, including completion of Pathways
- Oversight of Community Care Coordinators work and progress with patients
- Creating quality reports and related quality improvement tools, meetings, and policy development
- Referral tracking, data collection monitoring, invoice preparation, and related functions
- Qualified candidates would be a licensed practical or registered nurse in Washington or feature an education degree/ background, a social worker degree/ background, or other health care professionals with extensive case management or care coordination background.
- 5-10 years’ experience in clinical or community health settings
- Previous experience in caring for chronic disease or elderly patients
- Previous experience in QA/ QI and program monitoring
- Previous Care Coordination, Case Management or Home Health Experience preferred
- Experience with Navigation of local medical and social support systems preferred
Please email your application (resume, cover letter) to email@example.com . Email is the preferred method, but if you would like to mail it:
PO Box 2178
Friday Harbor, WA 98250
If you have questions please call 360-378-2857 and ask for Nathan Butler.
Click here for PDF (updated)
There will be a Regular Board Meeting on September 23, 2020 at 5:30 pm. Members of the public can call 509-824-1884 and enter 267 117 776# to participate.
The hospital district has suspended integration of EMS and Fire. The resolution can be found here.
Airlift NW has announced that they will no longer honor LifeFlight memberships, though LifeFlight will honor Airlift NW memberships. We strongly recommend checking with each company to make the best decision for you and your family. See Airlift NW Statement here and the Life Flight response here.
Please follow San Juan County Health and Community Services on Facebook (@SJCPUBLICHEALTH) and follow the San Juan County website for up-to-date information: https://www.sanjuanco.com/1668/2019-Novel-Coronavirus. Updated case count for the county found here. The Hospital District will be following the lead of the county on this issue.
Ultima información sobre el Coronavirus en Español (Spanish resources on COVID-19)
To learn more about Premera LifeWise coverage the following links may help:
- Premera Medicare Page: https://www.premeramedicare.com
- LifeWise Page (browse plan information for the individual market, find out doctors and prescriptions that are in network, etc.): www.lifewise.com
- Washington Health Plan Finder (enroll in individual market plans starting Nov 1): https://www.wahealthplanfinder.org/