WINTER WEATHER MAY RESULT IN LATE OPENING AND/OR EARLY CLOSURE
January 22, 2020 will be the next Regular Board Meeting. A work session for commissioner training will be held from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., then the Regular Board Meeting will begin at 5:30 p.m. It will be held at the Frank Wilson Memorial EMS Building (1079 Spring Street). All meetings open to the public.
Notice 1/17/2020: We have been streamlining our website. Although the transition may be frustrating for those very accustomed to the old design we hope it will prove easier to use. Comments welcome.
- Most documents are now sorted by year, including Agendas, Minutes, and meeting documents. For instance, 2020 or 2019. This consolidates information for a single meeting in one place, where previously it could be up to four places. These pages also have table of contents links that allow you to jump to specific months.
- PeaceHealth and EMS specific documents still have their own pages, but are intended for very specific sorts of documents that are not necessarily tied to a specific meeting.
- The "Contact Us" menu option now includes tabs for "About Us," "Contact Us," "Commissioners," Public Records Requests," and "Media and Press."
- Quick Links was simplified, so that rather than replicating the entire suite of menu options it really does give only the top choices
- The underlying URL addresses for individual pages have changed in many cases. You may need to reset your bookmarks/favorites (if any) for our webpage
To learn more about Premera LifeWise coverage the following links may help:
- Premera Medicare Page: https://www.premeramedicare.com
- LifeWise Page (browse plan information for the individual market, find out doctors and prescriptions that are in network, etc.): www.lifewise.com
- Washington Health Plan Finder (enroll in individual market plans starting Nov 1): https://www.wahealthplanfinder.org/