- (Does not include SJI EMS releases)
- March 26, 2020 SJCPHD#1 Superintendent letter regarding COVID-19 situation
- March 23, 2020 Peace Island Medical Center statement (not from the hospital district)
- February 20, 2020 SJCPHD#1 Press Release on Department of Health notices regarding clearing Jerry Martin
- January 22, 2020 SJCPHD#1 Letter to Fire District No. 3 Regarding Integration of EMS and Fire
- November 20, 2019 SJCPHD#1 Response to Attorney General of Washington State regarding Civil Investigative Demand (released to press)
- November 14, 2019 Press Release Regarding four new Board Members for 2020
- November 7, 2019 Press Release Health Insurance Open Enrollment
- September 26, 2019 Letter from Attorney General of Washington State regarding Civil Investigative Demand (see response above; letter released to press)
- September 25, 2019 Press Release regarding closure of Islanders Physical Therapy
- September 18, 2019 Press Release regarding path forward and Administrative Integration IGA between Fire and EMS. UPDATED FROM SEPT 17
- July 5, 2019 Press Release SPANISH regarding the impending closure of San Juan Healthcare
- July 5, 2019 Press Release regarding the impending closure of San Juan Healthcare
- June 6, 2019 Press Release regarding the appointment of Commissioner Rebecca Smith to the North Region EMS and Trauma Care Council
- May 28, 2019 Press Release regarding a donation of $15,000 to the Inter Island Healthcare Foundation to help pay for the feasibility study looking into long term care.
- April 18, 2019 Press Release regarding the EMS Open House and Prospective Candidate Forum for those interested in running for office to be held on May 9th.
- April 5, 2019 Press Release regarding the release of the Citizen’s Advisory Group report regarding the integration of EMS and Fire services on San Juan Island.
SJCPHD#1 can be found on facebook, @SJCPHD1
District social media is intended to be informational only. Questions, concerns, and comment should be directed to our office at 350-378-2857 or in person at the next Board of Commissioners meeting during public comment.
Generally speaking, comments are not enabled on the SJCPHD#1 Facebook page. Where they are enabled, we reserve the right to remove any posting or comment that is a personal insult, threatening, disruptive, unlawful, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, profane, or otherwise inappropriate in our judgement.
Political campaigning is also not permitted.We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently block any user who violates these terms and conditions.